Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 29, 2010

Weather is TERRIBLE this morning, sleeting now and already a lot on the ground, I dread going out to feed the livestock and carrying water.
Yesterday I really sinned! Lonna had left a part of a bag of fritos here and I ate them, "I can't believe I ate the whole thing". I think it was about 4 servings, lots of salt, fat, etc. No sugar, I guess that is the only good thing about it. I will have to be extra good today. It must have been a sign; Dr. Mercola tweeted about how dangerous belly fat is!
The cats gave up on fighting for the kitchen, or should i say Stormy is back in the utility room. Sophie is happy to have her space back.
Looks like I will be busy today just fighting with the weather and caring for everyone, animals that is, will have to do a lot of energy healing and Qigong.

No comments:

Post a Comment