Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The ground is so wet and still light rain this morning. I have a great need for more sun and less rain.

Did some work with the publisher on the book cover and have to get a picture taken and to them today, not happy to have a picture taken because I do not see myself as I really look in a picture.

Spent several hours doing the video training on the healing with Qigong DVDs. I would recommend using it and the healing energy modalities with anyone who is having to battle illness and disease. I am learning Donna Eden's methods and for an old lady that had problems with all of the modalities including hypnotism, 40 years ago, I have really made progress. When I went for training in NAET, Dr. Devi told me that I would think it was vodoo at first but would change my mind. I did change my mind.
I hope to learn as much as possible about energy healing and be able to use it to help people. have to rely on Internet and DVD training as I cannot afford to go to the training schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment