Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 4, 2010

Very cold and still snowing, 4 inches yesterday and I think there was at least 1/2 inch during the night. I do not like it Sam I am. I do not like snow snow and cold.
Had contact with a publisher and looks promising for my book. I think today may have to spend more time with Qigong and stretching exercises. I already have the washer and dryer going as the dogs decided that 4:30 was morning. Maybe a nap is is order. Cats have been eating a lot, Sophie has taken over the kitchen and ate her dry food this morning and a whole can of canned food, Stormy has the utility room and ate 2 servings of dry food and a little wet food, Ruby has the bedroom and is meowing for a little more attention this morning and she is needing a litter box cleaning, she is the only one who uses the litter box, everyone else goes outdoors.
I still have Barky, her parents got home last night but may leave again today. Broke the latch on the gate to the barn lot so have baling wired it together until I can get a new latch. Looks like I will spend a bit more time out in the cold, and did I say I hate the cold weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment