Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 7, 2010


Very cold! I am waiting for daylight to feed and water the livestock and I dread it. The big boys' dad came over and replaced some of my electrical plugs yesterday so It is easier to plug in my electric heaters.

Almost every place is closed today but I remember when I had to work regardless of the weather because a lot of my employees did not come, I had only a skeleton crew to work with. When you are in the health care field you go to work regardless.

When my husband was taking radiation for his brain cancer 1980 we drove in deep snow to get to Springfield, got to the hospital and the radiation people did not show up, took 4 hours to get back home. I was angry. I always have hated people who were not dependable, but I have found a few in my years of living.

I worked on my on line courses yesterday and added one, a class in Reiki, I find it very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment