Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 16, 2010


Am I the only one who is tired of rain? I can't believe it, more rain!!! Lonna went to the Farmers Market yesterday so I have lots of nice fresh veggies and will cook green beans and new potatoes today, beautiful fresh onions, carrots and garlic to go with them. I am hoping that there will be a Saturday this summer when I can get away from animals and go to the market myself. She got local honey for me too.

Working on the healing codes, especially the one on forgiveness. I think I am blending the healing codes and theta healing, I think that is not supposed to happen. I will try anything, everything. Wish others would be willing to try new ways of healing but "you can take the horse to water but you can't make him drink", as my dad would have said.

No comments:

Post a Comment