Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 13, 2010


I want to announce the birth of 8 baby chicks, Jackie has been setting and has hatched the chicks, they have the run of the barn lot so some animal may get them but now Jackie is protecting them well. Maybe I will get Lonna to take pictures this week end. Jackie is the speckled larger hen in this picture. Yesterday I spent a lot of time studying another modality for healing "the healing codes" as I learn more I will write it in my next book, I have a whole chapter on healing modalities that are not well known or accepted. My second book is being published and I am about 100 pages into the third one. I learn so much and just have to share. Dr. Sinatra and David Wolfe keep informing me about grounding so I have been spending as much time as possible walking barefoot outdoors and also working in my garden. I have been working with Harry my Yorkie to cure his cancer, the little surgery just spread it, I have the Zapper on him and have been using light/color therapy on him. He will not eat the anti cancer nutrition program and I have a problem giving him the supplements he needs. I started using the healing codes yesterday and wish i could give him hyperbaric oxygen and H2O2 IVs. He appears to be better since I placed the zapper on him. Have ordered another supplement to try, he is such an opinionated little fellow, he does not take what he does not like.

No comments:

Post a Comment