Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 26, 2010


Nice rain last night after a warm day, makes my garden grow. Lela and Rambo go home today and then I can let the cats run free, lela is so fascinated with the cats that I can't let Ruby have the run of the house while she is here so after 2 weeks, Ruby can get out of the bedroom. I have to take my van load of recycle to the recycle place before I do anything else after they leave. I wasted to hours chatting on line trying to get my magic Jack phone to let me join conference calls, two I really wanted to listen to last night but could not, If I listen to calls on my cell phone it uses all my minutes on just one call. A lady from OK City called and gave me some good information and also gave me some help healing Harry, it really was informative to talk with her. CBS was so excited to tell us info that I have known and been preaching for years-ACID BLOCKERS are not good for you!!!! There are alternatives but the physicians and drug companies do not make money on stuff you can do for yourself. The "new" information we get on the news has been preached by holistic/alternative medical people for years. So much for my morning soap box, I have got to get out and run with the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment