Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 14, 2010


Rain, Rain, Rain, I cannot wear shoes in my barn lot, I lose them! If the old folk lore is correct and lightning makes things grow, my garden should be in great shape, when the water goes away. Rambo and Lala come back today for a week and they will get to meet, Matt. I trimmed on Matt for 2 hours and he still has lots of fur, I did find his ears, they are about 3 inches shorter than I thought they were. A Cocker is high maintenance. Give me a doxie every day, he trims his own toenails and never needs a haircut.

I worked some more on the healing codes yesterday and used the light therapy on Harry, don't know whether or not they are working but he is still alive. I also did some more reading about "the Shadow Effect" and some of Mark Hymans book on nutrition, both books are on my Kindle, sure is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment