Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 11, 2010


Downloaded another book on my Kindle, it works like magic and no 'postage and handling' and instant reading material. I did not get to read much because I am working on getting some of Matt, the cocker stray, extra fur removed. I did do some research on cancer alternatives and learned a lot. It is too wet to use the tiller and work in the garden but with the rain, the little seeds are peaking up from the soil. I re listened to a video Dr. Mercola did on vitamin D, etc. I learn something new every time I listen. I also watched a movie about the importance of the "three minute pause" a really great video.

It is called a Power Pause. I watched and listened while I combed all the dogs and gave them their special time. When they get the book on kindle I will order it. Winter thunder storms make my evenings difficult because I do have some dogs who I call "storm dogs" they become very shaky and anxious when the storm starts rolling in, so I am covered with dogs until the storm passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment