Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 19, 2010


I am overwhelmed with the happy friendly dogs I have all 19, who want my love and attention. I have 2 more coming today but I love them all. Wish I could find a home for Matt, Albert, Felix, Sonny, etc. Matt is a great dog with no bad habits, Albert and Felix have some bad habits and will "love you to death". I have run out of room in the house and in the bed. I spent some time in the garden and working in the yard but am watching/listening to a web cast of the Longevity Conference, a three day conference. Learning from Dr. Mercola, David Wolfe, Donna Gates and many, many other experts. I miss so much throughout the day that I will have to re watch several times. Outdoors for vitamin D with the dogs a long time and had to comb everyone during the ball games, Cards and Rangers won and Royals went into 10th inning. I will have to move the livestock back into the barn lot so they can have shelter because there is more rain on its way. I am tired of rain and storms.

No comments:

Post a Comment