Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 5, 2010


I really cashed in for Mother's Day, yesterday afternoon ups brought my Kindle, Lonna and Jill ordered it. I fiddled with it all afternoon, now if I had the magic to lay it on my books and it would absorb it, would not that be nicel. but I love it for future. Lonna brought me a tiller and mower last night, my mower was broken and my muscles were tired from shoveling the garden. Today I have already put together both tools and mowed most of the yard. I have started working with the tiller too. So by nine am I am ready for nine pm. Penny and Molly got me a wheelbarrow and a tree so I am all set. the yard grass was so tall that I caught it, yes my mower has a mulcher, and gave the grass clippings to my livestock, they loved it! After I got the tiller put together, I found the instruction book, it frightened me because it was a large book, only two pages in English though; how to start it!! There were 5 other languages.

I will bet that most of you do not know that there are 72 pixels to an inch, well I had to find out, Create Space told me that my picture of my back yard that I wanted on the cover of my book had to be exactly so many inches. My computer has all the photos in pixels. I went to Bing and asked how may pixels to an inch and they gave me several websites. Is that not cool? Now I am eating one of Julie's eggs and having my cup of coffee. I need a massage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment