Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 15, 2010


As I was "swimming" to the barn this morning I stopped to look at the sky and it is still gray, guess there is more rain coming. Does God know that many of my dogs do not like to get their feet wet? There was an additional kitten on my steps this morning, it is shy so it went under the car where I put some food for it and the food is gone so I guess he/she ate. Sophie and Stormy spent the night in the kitchen but went outdoors when they saw Lala this morning because they know her desire to have contact with cats. The picture is of Sonny, he was not happy with Penny so he came back home.
I started on my second day of the healing codes yesterday but did not have much luck doing them with Harry, he just was not interested. My baby chicks are still alive and the mother hen is good, I ground up the chicken food in my coffee grinder so they could eat. I did a study yesterday of theta healing and spent time listening to audios of practicing theta healing. Listened to Brent Phillips lectures, gotta get more data.

No comments:

Post a Comment