Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 10, 2010


As I look down at the "pile of puppies" at my feet, I am happy for a wonderful houseful of animals. 8 dogs in one pile and the rest touching me some where. Felix likes to crawl into the chair and get behind me, nice pillow for my back. Matt the new Cocker Spaniel is well adjusted now and a great little boy. He has not been completely groomed yet but Trevor should be here today to help do that. It is rainy and I think I will not be able to dry my clothes on the clothesline today. I do hate to use the dryer indoors. I did some more gardening yesterday and the rain will help everything grow. Lonna and Jill brought lots of unhealthy food for lunch and I ate it, will have to detox today. I got the neatest PowerPoint presentation from my grandson, Connor to assist me in celebrating Mother's Day. Lots of work today but glad I did not have to get dressed and drive to work as I did so many years. Thankful for this period of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment