Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 21, 2010


The sun is here!!!! I am so happy to see sunshine today. I spent a few hours listening to a live stream of the "conference for the institute for functional medicine" Dr. Bland did the presentation on cure and prevention of cancer, it was really good because it confirmed all the things I believe. Good nutrition is the key to prevention and cure. A lot of it was just scientific reports and language but the core was on the use of nutrition for healing. I talked to a few people with joint problems about "grounding", they were not interested, I feel sorry for people who will not try new things in order to be healthy and happy. They would rather spend several hundred dollars on pills that will eventually make them sick than to spend a few dollars on a bed sheet that might make them completely healthy or start stepping out on the grass barefoot that would cost them nothing. So much for my soap box: the garden will grow today, the animals will run and play outdoors today and I will hang my wash on the clothesline. All is well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment