Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 18, 2010


The picture today is of Matt, he needs a home, a wonderful little boy. I am in the process of listening to videos of a 3 day longevity conference and really gleaning lots of good info, I hear and watch at intervals so will have to re watch everything. Just packed with wellness information.

I have to plant more garden today and finish mowing because it will probably start raining again tomorrow.

Cards, Royals and Rangers all won last night but the Suns lost so my sports evening was pleasant. Lots more wash to do today and get it hung out to day. Today I have fresh from the garden peas and new baby new potatoes for my lunch. I really love having fresh vegetables to eat. My apples and peaches on my trees are the size of a large grape and they are growing fast. My healing code today is love so I have to work on it several times today.

No comments:

Post a Comment