Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 17, 2010


It is foggy this morning but looks like we are without rain today. Maybe I can dry off a bit and start wearing shoes again. Today we will get out vitamin D activated and will heal. I am over whelmed with dogs, mud, pee etc. my washer is going constantly and I had to resort to putting cream in my coffee for just a little extra comfort this morning. Since I have to justify everything, at least it will help my fat soluble vitamins supplements work.

Leo, the new cat left last night, I guess he wants to make his own decisions about where he lives, he did not come back this morning so I suppose he found someone else to feed him. I just can't figure out the cat's way of thinking but they are very independent and know what they want. When something does not go as I plan, many times I start the "if only" mind trip and I know that is the worse thing for emotional health. I was taught years ago the we need to stay away from the "if only" frame of mind. I am planning to spend more time outdoors with the dogs today and can also hang my wash out on the clothesline. I feel so guilty when I have to use the dryer and use all that power, will be glad when I can afford to do all solar and wind power. I have already achieved a goal, "no misspellings" that should give my day a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment