Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 24, 2010


Did not get the yard completely mowed yesterday, gotta trim today and put some of my little seedlings in the garden, they are getting too large for the pots. I have already hung out two loads of wash and done the dishes. I am going outdoors to have my coffee amid take a little run with the dogs. I picked some little, little cherries from my little, little cherry tree, they are tart but good abut the size of a large English pea. I did some more study on nutrition yesterday and also worked on my healing codes. Today is the day for weight training and Qigong. Summer is here in a big way this week so the house in opened up, I had to repair a few screens to get all the windows open. When Lonna is here, she turns on the air conditioning. I resist air conditioning as long as i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment