Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 7, 2010


I am late with my blog but I have been busy. I did the last of my mowing, planted some garden, worked with my publisher getting my book cover correct and put the zapper on my yorkie, Harry Potter. Harry has, I am sure a re-occurrence of his tumor that was removed and his lymph glands are enlarged so, I am going to zap him. A zapper is a medical advice that traditional medicine would sneer at but there are lots of testimonials that it can help rid the body of bad cells, virus, and parasites. It may be too late for Harry but I will try. It was a mistake to have the other tumor removed but I did, I should have just started treating him my way.

I listened to a webinar on the dangers of sugar and white flour last evening and downloaded a book, free of course. I started a 3 day liquid cleanse yesterday to do some detoxing because I do not want this old 75 year old body to rust and rot.

No comments:

Post a Comment