Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 12, 2010


I spent a lot of time yesterday doing the in depth study of light/color therapy. Spectro-chrome therapy is an old idea and a lot of the data is old, it took a lot of 'exploring' to dig out the info I needed. Also did read some more case studies on the Zapper.

Molly, my granddaughter had her honors night at school and received her scholarships, next week is graduation. Seems that it was just a while ago that she was a toddler. My grandson, Connor says he will spend some time with me this summer, coming from Arizona he says he wants to see a lot of real trees and grass. I have plenty of wonderful old trees and lots of grass because we are having a week of of and on rain. My vegetable plants will really grow when the sun shines. My roses are really blooming and I have lots of honeysuckle and Peonies blooming. There are lots of apples and peaches on my fruit trees, they are small but growing fast. I already have tomatoes about the size of a walnut on my tomato plant. Looks like I can eat free all summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment