Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 24, 2009


Barky the pug came for a week, another clinging pug, also have Griff the griffon, he cries if I don't stay within his sight (a big, big, dog). Looks like there is going to be a sunrise, and that makes me so happy. I need that for my sanity and my health.

I am still fighting the inflammation in my body but it is much better, I can certainly tell when things are stressful or if I am not taking care of myself. Have to always have a listening ear when it it comes to health.

I am going to play it forward and send my old phones over to the people who were nice to me at the cell phone place and let them resale them. They may need that little boost in their income.

If you are nice to me I will always pay you back, by the same token, if you are rude to me I will pay you back, if I get the chance. I am a very strong willed person with a vindictive streak.

By the way, I have gone a week now with, "no misspellings" how about that for reaching a goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment