Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 19, 2009

Work, Work, Work

Another sunny day, how about that! The sun looks great today and it will help me do some yard work and clean up after having Felix tear up everything in the front yard. Will also work on my appliances today, if I can use my eye and have good perception to use the screw driver. My dryer has to have a new vent hose because the old one is "holy" and the washer is leaking so have to take the back off an find the leak to see if I can fix it or if I have to call the dreaded repair man with the need for my money. Don't know anyone I can really trust so will have to trust someone I do not know.
Ruby did not welcome Stormy so Stormy is in the kitchen and Ruby in her own bedroom.
Have been working on the "hundred mile challenge" from Planet green to see how much of what I consume I could have if I limited my purchases to only things that have been grown and produced within 100miles, I think it is a great idea and am working on what I would have to give up. Today have to work on my clothes line that Janet pushed down so I can hang out my clothes and not use the dryer. I have so much to do that I had better get busy and talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment