Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's the sun, it's the sun




Sunshine this morning, better enjoy it, here today, gone tomorrow.


The video on how the family grow all their own food on 1/10 of an acre, inspired me this morning and I am dreaming now about how to increase the production of my acreage, have to start drawing up plans for next spring and also figure out how to get a cheap greenhouse.


Hopefully the barn lot will dry some today and I can feed my animals without burying myself in mud. Wish I could find where my little hen is laying her egg, she quit laying in her nest when Janet and Jessie put their big hoofs in it and tore it off the barn wall. I did love getting my egg for the day, fresh.


I am still looking for a holistic physician in my area, I have used all my resources so guess I may have to go to Springfield or Tulsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment