Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

An Early gift?

I got an early birthday present yesterday, my least favorite breed of dog came to my front step and will not leave. Do you think it is the devil punishing me for something or do you think it might be God checking to see if I truly love dogs? He has not been neutered and if I let him into the yard then it would be my cost to have him fixed, and he is big a "wymarunner" misspelled but that is what they are, runners, I call them a 6 foot 2 year old. He loves me, I tried to walk him down the road but he followed me back. He keeps my dogs barking and I am at my wits end. What do I do?
Gotta renew my drivers license today, will have to comb my hair so my picture will look decent. Penny is going to dog sit for me long enough for me to get the license and get some horse food.

No comments:

Post a Comment