Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 2, 2009

Good things

Thank God for the wind last night, I did not have to knock apples out of the apple tree. Now if He would do it on a daily basis about 5 am that would be nice, because I am at the point of having to climb a ladder and take a stick about 6 foot long and knock the apples down for the live stock, it is their daily treat.
The dogs are quiet this morning because I gave them their dental/digestive treat, a nice bone with the bone marrow to chew out. They absolutely love it and are quiet and don't bother me for a long time. It takes a while to extract the bone marrow because the bones are frozen. The butcher cuts them about 1 inch thick.
Now I can get things done for a little while without a dozen dogs under my feet, got dog food from healthy pet net yesterday so Sophie has a new box on the porch and loves it.
Am in the midst of writing some new articles for "how to do things". Now I have to do the wash, clean the house somewhat and put clean sheets on my bed and clean quilts on the floor for the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment