Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bright sun today and I will enjoy getting my vitamin D! I enjoyed watching Planet Green's "100 mile challenge" last night and cannot understand how those families can get into the project and be there complaining for 3 weeks and still not research every inch of that 100 mile radius for the foods they love and want.
Lonna helped get the dryer a new vent and I am going to have to have a repair man for the washer. Also she helped me do some thorough cleaning in the utility room, threw away some precious things I have saved, broken appliances, boxes, rusted tools, etc., etc. I am a pack rat, might need it sometime kind.
Gotta bathe some dogs today and make us all clean again, it is like making your bed, you keep doing it over and over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment