Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Will I get vitamin D today?

I am looking east this morning trying to get sight of the sun, I can't find the binoculars so I am looking with my whole body. It does look more encouraging at this time, but will take a while to break through those thick clouds.
This is Northwest Arkansas' biggest weekend of the year, craft fair. The traffic is horrible and some places close because their employees just can't get to work.
In the saga of Felix, the stray, he is still sitting on my steps. If this life is better than the one he had before, it must have been a terrible life.
I have a very swollen pointer finger today, I picked up an apple off the ground to feed to my livestock and there was a yellow jacket on the apple. My but it hurt and 14 hours later it still hurts and is swollen, I did the baking soda, the ice, the potato and everything I could think of but it must run it's course, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment