Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 12, 2009

The on going saga of Felix


As you probably know, Felix, the stray is still parked on my front step and does not feel that it is urgent for him to move on, I don't know what to do with him.

I had a one night vacation last night, Lonna stayed with my animals and I went to a home in Rogers and stayed with two little dogs, Harry Potter went with me since I never leave home without him. It was nice to sleep with only 2 dogs.

We only have one extra dog, Piglet the doxie mix, so it is almost back to normal here. I can almost see the floor and I can see how badly my house needs cleaning. With 19 dogs I could not see the floor at all.

More news from friends that husbands have lost their job, they are devastated but do not cut their expenses at all, thinking another job will come. They still have their motor cycles, extra car, gym memberships, etc. Their ears are not open for suggestions so I better stop being so preachy and let them live in a dream world.

No comments:

Post a Comment