Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 16, 2009

Felix is gone


Will the sun shine today? That is the question, it is supposed to be sunny but I will believe it when I see it.

Felix is gone, I think the neighbor got tired of him messing in his pristine yard and found a shelter that would take him or just dropped him off in the Bella Vista area so he could be rescued. I miss him and hope he is not killed because big dogs are hard to place. He is a great dog just, too big, too active, young and intact.

Piglet went home yesterday so it is just the home folk today. I will get a chance to go to the bank, the recycling center and maybe even Walmart. My car is full of cardboard so I have to go to the recycling center.

The livestock want in the back yard to eat apples and some green grass so I guess today is their big day. Stormy one of the outdoor/indoor cats left the storage building as soon as she realized Felix was gone and was in the kitchen this morning to greet me and get a treat.

So all is well, if I see the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment