Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What a day, my phone charger quit working so I went to the Sprint store. "we can't do anything because you did not buy phone insurance", what great customer service. I ask the price of the cheapest phone,"$279, unless you want to renew your contract for 2 more years". I just can't stand being ripped off, so I am hunting a new phone service and some way to get some real customer service! All the time the "girl" was talking to me she was looking at her computer and never looked up at me, I wonder if they know there are people begging for jobs.
Meantime I am looking for an integrated physician to take a look at my eye that has some inflammation in it and I need to have a little assurance on what to do with it. I have been neglecting drinking as much fluids as I should so have upped my intake of fluids and increased my intake of oil of wild oregano. Gotta waste my day hunting for services that are difficult to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment