Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 10, 2009

I guess it won't surprise anyone to know that Felix the stray is still on my front steps. He certainly is faithful.
I am now waiting for my hay to be delivered this morning, supposed to be here before 8 am but you can not always trust people to be where and when they say.
Does it take a week to redo floors, I have not heard from Molly and Coco's mom so they are still happily sharing my house. The two dogs that came for the week-end are great but big and fuzzy.
Hope for sunshine today but I did turn on my little electric heater/fireplace yesterday afternoon for the night. Would be nice to dry off a bit and soak in a little of that vitamin D.
My goals are so small that when I check spelling, I celebrate when I have "no misspellings", it does not take much to make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment