Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

TV and other things

I was just seeing the 700 club, don't usually see it but, they have a program about some robots that is the cutest thing I have seen in a while. The book he wrote is "out of the box".
Watched the 100 mile challenge last night on Green Planet, I really enjoy the program, families that are trying to eat food that is produced within 100 miles of their house. It has become a problem finding anything on the tv so have really become a fan of the Green Planet channel and watch some of the "real tv" station, Home and Garden and discovery.
I ordered a couple of books yesterday from Amazon.com, one on inflammation and one for just fun reading "What Else but Home" I will probably pass it on after I read it.
I sink down about a foot in my barn lot when I feed my animals, it is so wet and messy, hoping for sunshine soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment