Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 30, 2009

Rain again today, wish I had my rain barrels set up because I could use this next summer when everything dries out. The problems with rain barrels is, I would have to start by putting up guttering and that gets to be expensive. Guess I had better start a little at a time. It is easier now that there are so many advantages to saving water and it is being done all over the world. I can remember when I was a child, everyone had rain barrels and cisterns to catch water.
Have two dogs coming today to sleep over for a week, have not met them but they are rescues and have great parents. Barkys parents should be home today, hope they call me and pick her up, I should dress everyone up for halloween but that is too much work. Harry always wears clothing but everyone else just gets dressed occasionally,
Just saw that the health care bill is almost 2000 pages, I hope each person reads it carefully and I am certain there are things in it that has nothing to do with health.

No comments:

Post a Comment