Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 6, 2009


My goodness, another day without the sun, I may go bonkers, have to take double dose of my Zamu. With 18 dogs in the house and too drizzly outdoors, I am overcome with "love" and attention. Everyone seems happy but me.

I have been doing a lot of reading but hard to concentrate because every dog want attention when I open a book. "Never be sick again" and "Never be fat again" by: Raymond Francis has lots of good info. I am also reading Dr. Stephen Langer's book, "The Riddle of Illness" good info on Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, etc. and concerns the care of your thyroid.

Ruby has adjusted to her new surroundings and the outdoor cats have been seeking shelter so are not on the front porch, Stormy is in the storage shed and Sophie finds her way to the barn and under the deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment