Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 9, 2009

Rain, Rain, Rain


I AM DROWNING! I can't believe the rain, Felix is still in the front yard. I moved the dog house to the front yard just so he might go inside and not drown. As I sent Lela and Rambo home this morning, he got so exited because he thought we had come out to play.

Because the dogs do not want to get their feet wet, I have pee and poop everywhere, keeps me busy just cleaning up. Rugs and towels everywhere for the ones who do go out. This is Tater, a
foster dog that will never find a home, with me forever.

Have two more coming today so their parents can go to the Texas State Fair, they go every year. Gotta run my relaxation tapes all day and tell myself that most of this mess will pass and we will have sunshine again and can play outdoors.

Taking lots of Zamu this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment