Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 25, 2009

No sunshine this am, makes me sad. Penny and Jill have seen a mouse in their house so I sent Domino, the border collie over to stay with them for a few days. Domino is very alert to mice and will chase them out or eat them. She is the leader of my "mouse buster squad".
One of my twitter friends sent a little note that someone is listening and is making a universal charger for cell phones. I have "99" chargers and can never find the right one and when you get a new phone, you have to buy a new charger. I also think that all atms, gas stations, etc. should be standardized and all be alike, by the time I figure out how an unfamiliar atm works or a new gas pump works, I am so frustrated that I might as well give up. Things should be simple!!!
Saw a couple of good book reviews yesterday on Book TV, C-Span 2 and am going to purchase one called "What else but home" by Rosen and one that I think would be great if you have time called "What do I read next", my teacher friends would probably like it if they have time.
I will probably get my new hot water heater next week, will be glad, don't know how much longer I can keep the trail through the house open enough for the workmen to get through to the utility room. OOPS had one misspellings today, I transposed letters in frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment