Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 18, 2009

There is a sun

I am so happy to be sitting in the sunshine. Had frost last night and it was rather cool when we went out this morning.
I am having to wear a black patch on my left eye because something happened to make it rather sensitive to light so the past few days I have been treating it nice. Much better today so will probably go to sunglasses today. I felt that it started with a clogged sinus behind the eye but I have kept hot packs going so have drained all the fluid from it and am much improved. My perception is off a bit so I have a problem working on my computer very long.
Terrible ball game yesterday because the officials had to help Florida win, makes you wonder when they will make the game completely officiated with electronics and lasers. Humans are so dishonest and show bias.
Stormy the outside cat decided it is too cool outdoors so was in the kitchen, this morning I have been trying to get her acquainted with Ruby to see if they will live in the same room.

No comments:

Post a Comment