Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 22, 2009

The good and bad

Rain again! When I talked about poor customer service at Sprint I was very angry with them. Here is a nice thing, I went to another cell phone store that repairs phones. I was greeted very nicely even though both kids were busy they looked at me, smiled and gave me a nice greeting.
I asked if my phone was repairable and he told me it would be a poor fix but he would charge my battery on his phone then I would have time to back up my contact list and time to get a new phone service. I left my phone with him for a couple of hours and when I came to pick it up, no charge for charging it full. That is customer service, you probably know that I will publicize their store every chance I get.
I also went to the health food store to pick up some oil of oregano because I have been taking lots of it.
Just watched on the Green Planet and saw a bit about a pizza place that uses local foods, delivers in electric cars and heats ovens with wind, what a great thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment