Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Busy morning because besides getting Albert and Felix back, I have two more sleepover dogs for the rest of the week. The dogs are so cut and of course it always takes a while to get them settled into this animal house. when I did 'poop patrol' this morning, I think everyone had at least two BM's. Since it is cool and cloudy outside we have spent most of the morning working outdoors. I bathed 3 dogs and think I will wait until tomorrow to do more.
I listened to a great webinar last night and am replaying it today. The webinar is an interview with Dr. Emmet Miller and I would encourage you to look him up on your computer. I was very impressed with him. He believes that we should be informed and should take control of our on health especially since we on the bottom rung on the ladder of quality of health care in industrialized nations. I will get his newsletter now and keep informed. I had Lonna mail out some books for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment