Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 4, 2010

My plants and animals are saying 'thank you' to God for the rain, Me Too! I had a lot of frightened animals last evening because of fireworks, it is terrible how they set them off even after 11pm, it is hard to say, 'happy holiday' when the fireworks are disturbing me and my animals.

I downloaded some information this morning on how to build greenhouses and will try to figure some costs and build one. I listened to a few interviews with David Wolfe yesterday as I got my work done and always learn something new. I try to take a few notes as it listen but don't always have pen and paper in hand, guess I need one of those little recorders to put around my neck.

Have to do some dog bathing today and plan to do some reading during my baseball games.

No comments:

Post a Comment