Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 21, 2010


I am listening to some audio on energy medicine and I just can't get enough of it. Albert will probably go to his new home tomorrow, I feel a little anxious about it because I really do not know the family, but Reta says ok. Rambo and Lela went home today and it is just my animals and me, no guests. I have been out picking apples for the farm animals and when feeding and checking the chickens this morning I found that Julia had left me an egg, hopefully some of the others will be laying soon and I will get more than one egg a day. I sent out some more books yesterday and have started reading Nancy Dane's book, the first fiction I have read in ages, it is not all fiction; historical novels are not really fiction, just embellished history.

No comments:

Post a Comment