Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Gratitude Day Ten


Today I must say that I am grateful for my telephone, if it rings it makes me happy and if it does not ring I feel that all are safe. Does that make sense? When Lonna does not check in for a long time, I will call her and ask if she is in jail or in the hospital, because if she does not call that is the way my mind works. I am also thankful that I have wonderful old shade trees and flowers surrounding my house. It is so pleasant and elevates my mood to be among my plants, especially my trees. One of the limbs broke off my old peach tree, it was loaded with peaches not ripe for eating but the farm animals have enjoyed them.

I was a bit upset yesterday because Trevor came and picked up June Bug, he really is his even though he left the mama with me several months ago technically the little kid belongs to him. He picked him up to have him neutered because he is going to sell him to a lady who wants him neutered. It shorten a goats life when he is neutered, so I found out when I listened to 9 hours of audio when I first got Jesse, I always want to become an expert so I ordered cds on care of pygmy goats when Jesse came to live with me. I don't remember all the details but somehow it messes up their urinary track. So I guess I will have to give up my little June Bug soon. He is not as spry today because I think he knows he has been altered. Yesterday morning he was climbing the trees but today very quiet. In all the commotion of him being picked up and brought back I forgot to close my garden gate so a lot of my plants, who were not doing too well anyway, were eaten by Janet last night. None of them like the zucchini or tomato plants so they are fine.

I listened to a webinar last night while I was watching my baseball games, it was given by body ecology and the speaker was Darren Weissman, I really enjoyed hearing him speak and of course, today I will research what he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment