Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 3, 2010


I have 2 less dogs, the 'almost pugs' went to a new home, mom, dad and 6 year old son. Now I only have 2 pugs, 2 poms, 4 doxies, 1 shepherd, 1 border collie, 1 lab/doxie, 1 lhasa, l cocker spaniel, and two visitors. Of course 3 cats, 2 pygmy goats and a baby, a horse and a mini mule. Then there are 9 teen age chickens, 1 rooster and a hen. That is all, I believe. I have already fed everyone and taken care of the poop detail. Had to bring all the farm animals excepting the chickens over to the back yard because of the firecracker noises in the neighborhood. I am hoping everyone is purchasing my books because I need to feed all these animals. Not enough rain so have to get hay and grain. I did a replay of Max Wellspring's webinar yesterday and listened to some recordings that David Wolf made on "The Best Day Ever" he always has new and refreshing information. I spent some time on the internet trying to find my minerals in glass bottles, I don't believe anything should be stored in plastic and I will not drink from plastic. I have to do some house and yard cleaning today before I do more research and polish up my next book before I send it to the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment