Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 30, 2010

Gratitude Day Nine


I had to back up because I used day ten yesterday; I so appreciate the bray of my little mini mule every morning, he has had to replace the crow of my rooster since Big Jim disappeared. It is comforting to hear that bray of JR. I am also going to be very thankful for the rain when it comes. I need rain, others have gotten those summer showers but none here. When it comes, I am grateful. My oh my, a beautiful cardinal is at my window, so wonderful. I am also thankful that an old friend from the '70s found me on facebook yesterday. I did not see a human yesterday so had to send out some thank you notes and notes of encouragement for my gift.

I listened to a workshop last night via the web, about Zero Point Energy, I have to do a lot more research on this but it is impressive. Something else to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment