Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Gratitude Day Five


Today I must express gratitude for the Farmers Market, wonderful peaches and a wonderful watermelon, since watermelon is a wonderful kidney cleanser and I use it freely. The peaches are really tasty. My second gratitude is for the check I got in the mail from my cousin, I did not send the books to be paid for them but the check for which I am thankful will help me purchase something I need so I am not sending it back. I learned to use the word 'need' instead of want when Molly was young and would ask for something, I would say: "You don't need it." so she learned to say; "I need it." I also have to say that I appreciate the farm family that brought me their old last year hay for my animals, because I take the old hay they let me have it very cheap. Dixie and her old sister came to sleepover so mom could go out of town, it makes me appreciate my Qigong and Energy healing routines because Dixie wants to sleep with me and she is so large, I don't really get much sleep. She just loves curling herself in as small a ball as she can and frequently gets up to check on her sister. She exercises all the dogs in the morning while I do my Qigong and Energy Routines.

No comments:

Post a Comment