Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 23, 2010

Gratitude day 3


I am grateful for the wonderful cool breeze today.

I am grateful for my garden and my fruit trees, yielding great food.

Great morning, just finished giving my little 4 legged friend a bath, Lil Bear, Franklin, Sonny, Neville, Daisy, Rosie, Chloe, Jackson, Megan, Ludwick and Big Mac. Some do not like water: I have a few scratches, very soft fingernails, a watered back yard wet clothing, lots of towels to wash and I do not need my cardio or weight lifting today. I do not have a ramp into the bathtub out in the yard so I have made up my mind that I have to exercise those fat little pugs and get some of their fat off. After a change of clothes and getting the washer started, I deserve a good cup of coffee and a bit of relaxation. I can be proud that I saved lots of money, if I had taken them to the groomer it could have cost me a couple of hundred dollars for the bathing, combing and the shaving of the poms and ole Tator.

I listened to another webinar with Donna Eden last night while I watched the Rangers game and some of the Royals game, so glad that Rick Ankiel is back with the Royals, thankful that the Cards game was a day game. Getting back to Donna Eden, I think she has so much to offer everyone as far as health and wellness goes and I learn a bit more each time I hear her. I am replaying the interview now. Gotta get busy and save some more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment