Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 8, 2010


I guess we are very fortunate that we have cloudy weather since if the sun shined it would be very hot. I hate to waste so when my neighbor shows up with peppers and zucchini, I have to find a use for it. I made a meal using it in a fake pasta, making strips of the zucchini with a peeler and the adding an organic tomato sauce, peppers and onions. It tasted pretty good. I goggled healthy recipes for zucchini and got a lot of ways to use it, the problem is I have to get other ingredients or use some very creative substitutes. I have to save all those recipes because my squash, cucumbers and zucchini will be coming from my garden soon. I am also creating a recipe making zucchini bread with my coconut flour and stevia. I have to teach the dogs to enjoy zucchini, Chloe already enjoys all vegetables, Jack will taste but really has not gotten fond of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment