Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 10, 2010


I spent the evening listening to a webinar by Jonathan Goldman on sacred music healing and while listening went to http://www.amazon.com/ and ordered the book for my kindle, that is just too easy and too much fun, getting the book instantly.I have read a lot of it already and went to http://www.amazon.com/ this morning and ordered a CD. I also ordered another copy of Nancy Dane's book to give to my grandson for some summer reading. I sent out several copies of my new book to people who requested one, I may have missed someone because sometimes I get distracted and mark some one's name off before I address the envelope.

I think I have found a home for Matt, the Cocker, he went yesterday for a trial visit. Unless Doyle shows up today, I have to mow the rest of the front yard, just hope he comes. I get sprinkles of rain all day, nothing large enough to help while all around me there is a lot of rain and flooding.

No comments:

Post a Comment