Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 15, 2010

My friends just keep dying, this morning I found Jim my big beautiful rooster dead in the barn lot. I don't know what happened but he is gone. I guess he served his purpose because he raised those baby chickens and all nine survived.
I listened to a teleconference last night and have re listened this morning and will have to re listen again, he is an herblist Dr. from India and still does not speak good English, reminds me of the first time I met my friend Hasu Patel. the Patels are a wonderful family and adopted me as their grandmother.
I am getting all the "stuff" together to start my cleansing next week; will not be able to go to the health food store until Monday, because the Campbell's will be home Sunday and we can take their "kids" home.
I went to the garden this morning; picked green beans, pulled onions and found a huge Squash that I had not seen. I plucked an ear of corn and ate it in the garden, I knew it had no pesticides or foreign stuff on it and it was nice and sweet. I picked an apple off my tree and blended it with a little honey and almonds for a spread for my oatnut bread for breakfast. I will have my onions, green beans and tomatoes for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment