Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 11, 2010


A new cat showed up at the cat breakfast table yesterday and was back this morning, Sophie and Stormy hiss a little but let it eat. So had to increase the food for the outdoor cats. It is cloudy again today but no rain, will have to water my garden again today. i had a nice call from my old friend Dorothy yesterday, she had received my book and read it. It is so nice when i get to visit with old friends, new friends or strangers because I am tired of animal conversations.

I got my new book "Arthritis interrupted" by Dr. Stephen Sinatra and have been reading through it, a very informative book and I would recommend it to anyone whether or not you have arthritis. I also got some new material on the benefits of mushrooms and that kept me busy during two ball games that were so disappointing. Both the Cards and Rangers had very cool bats. I think we are ready for the all star break.

June bug my little pygmy goat kid is growing playing and having fun in the back yard and the dogs have accepted him as just another kid on the block. The chickens are growing also and the little hen that was sitting on one egg gave up and is singing so will expect her egg every day now. By the end of next week I should be free of the stay over dogs and I can get out of the house and get some things accomplished in the human world.

No comments:

Post a Comment