Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Another great day


Really busy all day yesterday relaxed only for the ball game on tv and even then also listened to a David Wolfe interview. Started cleaning the 3rd bedroom which is Ruby the cat's room and it is a mess since it is also the storage room. Evey thing I don't know where to put, I put in that room and that is a whole lot of 'stuff'. I need an industrial storage building or maybe a large barn with an extra room. Gotta dream and maybe i will experience "The Secret". It is cool this morning and I have got to do some yard work if my dogs can do without my love for a little while. They missed me so much when I was gone, they are afraid I will leave again, and I will. I will leave for Phoenix Friday and not back until Monday. I do appreciate Lonna taking vacation days so I can be gone. We are going to drive the 2 hours to Springfield MO to get on the plane, got a cheap ticket from Springfield on a red eye flight. Find something to laugh at today and find someone to do something nice for and fill your bucket and theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment